I received the following email and thought I'd pass it along to all our wonderful families! Enjoy!
Hello,
I would like to invite you and members of your family to attend Utah Symphony | Utah Opera’s Concert for Individuals with Special Needs and their Families. I have you on the guest list for last year’s concert and I hope you will attend again this year.
The concert will be held Thursday, January 26th 2012 beginning at 7 PM at Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City. Light refreshments will be served after the concert. Admission is free but registration is required.
You may find more information and the registration form here: http://www.usuoeducation.org/families/events-for-individuals-with-special-needs
I’ve attached a flier for the event. Please feel free to print and distribute the flier as well as pass on the link to anyone you know would be interested.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Tracy Hansford
Education Assistant
Education Assistant
801.869.9091
No comments:
Post a Comment