Sunshine

23 August 2011

Photo Op

Hi all-
A parent at the school passed this along and I thought that I would post it in case anyone is interested.  If not, disregard :)
Thanks!

"Hi ladies

I have an article coming out in the Ensign and Liahona in February. The art department just called and asked if I could find any referrals of people to be photographed for the article - which is world wide.

They are looking for Primary children who live in Utah and have a cognitive disability (autism, Down syndrome, bipolar disorder, etc). They specifically need children to represent different nationalities (Hispanic, African American, Indian, Samoan, etc).

If you or someone you know would be willing to have their child or children photographed, please contact me privately at danyelle@danyelleferguson.com. We have a tight deadline - August 26th

Thank you!"

-- 
Danyelle Ferguson
Author of (dis)Abilities and the Gospel: How to Bring People with Special Needs Closer to Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment